Project Kics 6 Lug 6X139.7 R40 31876N NEO Chrono Racing Composite Extended Lug Nuts 12X1.50mm 16"/18" Toyota Tacoma (24 pieces)
24 Lug Nuts set no locks, or 20 Lug Nuts with 4 Lock and Keys
Project Kicks R40 31876N Racing Composite lug nuts are a patented 2 piece design that allows the top of the lugs to spin independently from its tapered end. This innovative design provides the best hold than any lug nuts on the market today. Its tapered end greatly reduces the changes of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials. These seven sided lugs come in a set of 24 and Wrench Adapter and weights under 2 lbs. Use only the best designed by the best of Japan.
* Set of 24 lugs with a 17mm HEX key (6X139.7 Kit)
* Super light-weight thin-wall construction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials.
* Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
* External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
* Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.
* Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
* Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent (No. D510259).
* Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
* Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
M12 x 1.5mm application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, and most Toyotas, etc.
Lug Nuts Version:
With Lock and Key version: